Skip to main content

The purpose of Maude's Blog

Welcome to Maude's Blog!

I'm Maude and this is my blog. I'm a young ambitious woman of 19 years old passionate about law. I am currently studying paralegal technologies to become a lawyer. I truly aspire to change the world by trying to fix all the inequities in our society and, obviously, doing it by using the law. My biggest goal in life is to eventually become a judge, but for that, I am going to have to work hard because it is a really ambitious goal. Fortunately, I am willing to do everything in my power to achieve my biggest goal. Finally, in this blog, I will be talking about law, my choices concerning schools and I will also be practicing my English. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glossary

My Paralegal Technology Glossary Hi everyone! As you all know, I'm studying Paralegal Technology and I thought that a glossary would help everyone to understand the language used in this field of study. I hope this glossary helps my articles to be more understandable for everyone. Enjoy! Common law noun The part of English law that is derived from custom and judicial precedent rather than statutes. Often contrasted with statutory law. Example: "On appeal, however, the Court of Appeal found that the mischief, that the county court's jurisdiction cannot extend to contempts outside of the courtroom, was already provided for by the common law. " fr: Loi commune Your browser does not support the audio element. Courthouse noun A court is a place where legal matters are decided by a judge and jury or by a magistrate. Example: "Another example is the Bri...